CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Michael Blackley – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Marcus Brown – Trespassing
- Nathan Bristow – Fail to Appear
- Charles Denney – Stalking
- Joshua Dickinson – Criminal warrant
- Clark Farrar – Marijuana Possession, DWUI
- Timothy Gaffield – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Thomas Glenn – District Court Bench Warrant
- Andrew Johnson – Resisting Arrest
- Cole Lewis – Civil Bench Warrant
- Nicole MacKenzie – Fail to Comply
- Jennifer Martin – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Forrest Moore – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Geannia Moore – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Michael Moore – Interference with Peace Officer
- Daniel Mundorf – DWUI, Insurance
- Maria Orozco – Interference with Peace Officer, Fail to Appear
- Clinton Palmer – Criminal Warrant
- Geneva Parker – Controlled Substance Possession
- Echo Pollock – Hold for Probation and Parole
- David Stanley – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Levi Wirtala – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Markieth Wheeler – Possession of a Controlled Substance, District Court Bench Warrant
- Nykomia Whiting – Fail to Comply