CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Damon Castillo-Farrell – Fail to Comply, District Court Bench Warrant, NCIC
- Paul Fortner – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Aaron Hanson – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Hank Harris – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Bobby Hays – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Kevin Kesi – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Permitting Unlicensed Person to Drive
- Cathy Long – Public Intoxication
- Adam Maggos – Contract Hold/Billing
- Amber Miller – Serve Jail Time
- Michael Pacheco – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Juan Quinn – Marijuana Possession, Open Container
- Justin Smith – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Michael Smith – DWUI, Open Container, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Valid Driver’s License, Compulsory Auto Insurance, NCIC Hit
- Lanny Wilson- Domestic Battery, Applying Pressure on Throat or Neck