CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kimberly Adams – Fail to Comply
- Taylor Andrews – Hold for CAC, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Taking Controlled Substance into Jail
- Donte Brown – Fail to Comply
- Riley Cole – DWUI, Open Container
- Lois Clark – Fail to Appear
- Stoni Daugherty – Fail to Appear
- Ricardo Delvo – Fail to Appear
- John Faulkner – Auto Insurance, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Interference
- Dukhan Flowers – Larceny
- Kevin Hansen – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Robert Hauck – Criminal Warrant
- Matthew Jenkins – Fail to Comply
- Charles Kendall – Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear
- Gerald Martin – Property Destruction (Felony), Aggravated Assault and Battery, Reckless Endangering
- Luke Mesloh – Criminal Warrant
- Justin Pedersen – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Fail to Comply
- Cruz Peters – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Fail to Register as Sex Offender
- Echo Pollock – District Court Bench Warrant
- Zzayn Richards – Fail to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Larceny, NCIC Hit
- Tiffany Root – Serve Jail Time
- Amanda SixFeathers – Fail to Comply
- Kazell Wallace – Fail to Appear
- William Watson – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency