CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alfred Clark – Serve Jail Time
- Sebastian Ehrler – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Richard Gemar – District Court Warrant
- Andre Harper – Fail to Appear
- Troy Johnson – Serve Jail Time
- Kenneth Koons – Serve Jail Time
- Charles Stafford – DWUI, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Single Lane, DWUS, No Insurance
- Jarrett Vargas – Criminal Warrant