CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Clintton Arteta – Hold for WSP
- Kimberly Belcher – Criminal Warrant
- Marcus Brown – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Open Container: Possession/Dispensing in Open
- Charles Denney – Criminal Warrant
- Frank Granados – Shoplifting
- Kevin Jenkins – Contract Hold/Billing
- Young Chief LoneBear – DWUI, Driving under Suspension, No Insurance
- Christopher Lutonsky – Fail to Comply
- Isiaha Moore – Driver’s License, Compliance with Auto Insurance
- Mia Moore-Stewart – Hold for WWC
- Jose Pacheco-Torres – Driving while License Suspended: 2nd Offense, No Registration and Improper Display, Compulsory Auto Insurance, Speed Too Fast for Conditions, Immigration Hold
- Duey Palmer – Theft: $1,000 or More
- Douglas Pope – Fail to Comply X2
- Kayla Riley – Conspiracy, Fail to Comply
- Francisco Sosa – Inhalation or Sale of Glue/Toxic Vapors
- Shawn Starrett – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Daniel Whiteplume – Country Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Kristen Williams – Public Intoxication
- Derrick Young – Hold for Probation and Parole