CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Lawrence Plentyhawk – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Juan Quinn – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Michael Weaver – NCIC Hit
- Miranda Warner – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Shayla Harris Morisette – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Dennis Tyrrell – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Madison Mcgee – DWUI Child Endangerment
- Terry Marsh – DWUI
An earlier version of this post contained incorrect charges on one entry. It has been corrected.