CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zachary Buslett – Domestic Battery: 2nd Offense Within 5 Years, Applying Pressure on Throat or Neck, False Imprisonment, Reckless Driving, Valid Driver’s License, Reckless Endangering, Interference w/ Emergency Calls
- Jason Collins – Fail to Comply
- Travis Dangler – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Resisting Arrest: Interfering With/Hindering/F, Open Container: Possession/Dispensing in Open
- Jaime Diaz – Public Intoxication, Theft of Services
- Sandra Dudzik – DUI: Alcohol .08% or More
- Samuel Fales – District Court Bench Warrant
- Sherry Finch – Fail to Comply, Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kevin Hansen – Contract Hold/Billing
- Douglas Jordan – Serve Jail Time
- Justin Martins – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Jerred Parks – DUI: Alcohol .08% or More, Open Container Alcohol/Moving Vehicle 1st Offense, Interfering w/ Peace Officer
- Michael Robinson Jones – Serving Weekends
- Devon Sherman – Fail to Comply
- Bessie Sotelo – Criminal Warrant
- Tre Sramek – DUI: Alcohol .08%, Speeding
- Steven VenJohn – DUI: Alcohol .08% or More, Drive w/o Interlock Device 1st Offense, Drive while License Cancelled, Suspended Or, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Open Container Alcohol/Moving Vehicle 1st Offense, Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Michael Webster – District Court Bench Warrant