CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alejandro Arriaga – Hold for Probation and Parole, Fail to Comply
- Nathan Biberston – Hold for Probation and Parole, Criminal Warrant
- Cody Culver – Theft: $1,000 or More
- Jeffrey Hawley – DWUI
- Miryam Martinez-Mccaslin – Driving under Suspension
- Shawn Miller – DWUI, Driving while License Cancelled/Suspended/Or, Driving w/o Interlock Device 1st Offense
- Brian Patton – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Stephanie Piper – District Court Bench Warrant
- Ryan Shoemaker – Fail to Comply
- Bailee Watt – Criminal Warrant