CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Donald Armajo – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Thomas Branstetter – Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Sabrina Bright – Criminal Warrant
- Matthew Jensen – Criminal Warrant, District Court Bench Warrant
- Tracy Lamont – Falsely Reporting an Emergency
- Young Chief LoneBear – DWUI (1st offense or 2nd offense within), DUS: Driving while License Suspended/Revoked, Insurance Violation: No Current Liability
- Charles Lopez – Criminal Warrant, Shoplifting, Petit Larceny (over $20.01)
- Janell McLeod – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Tyler Moore – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Justin Pederson – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Michelle Williams – District Court Bench Warrant