CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jeremy Brooks – DWUI (First Offense or Second Offense within)
- Robert Byers – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Harold Davis – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Dallas Dresser – Expc Ord, Public Intoxication
- Matthew Fenton – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Amelia Gutierrez – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Bradley Hall – District Court Bench Warrant
- Harley Harrison – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Kenneth Koons – Malicious Mischief Prohibited: Structure
- Samuel Lukowiak – District Court Bench Warrant x2
- Evan McCullough – DUI: Alcohol: .08% or More, Compulsory Auto Insurance: First Offense
- Virginia McReynolds – DWUS
- Geneva Parker – Fail to Comply
- Justin Pedersen – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Devon Sherman – Fail to Appear, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Donald Smith – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Daniel Swope – Criminal Warrant
- Jeremy Schultz – Fail to Appear, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Madison Tanaka – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Jeremy Tsinigine – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Katrina Wambolt – Criminal Warrant, Fail to Comply x2
- Autumn Wilson – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Levi Zitterkopf – Resisting Arrest: Interfering with/Hindering/F, Theft of Services