CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shawn Borne – Criminal Warrant
- Annalecia Brodie – DWUI, Leaving the Scene of an Accident: Property Damage, Careless Driving, Insurance Violation: No Current Liability Insurance
- Shauna Denecke – Criminal Trespassing
- Matthew Geis – Criminal Warrant
- Donald Harvey – Pedestrian Under the Influence of Alcohol or Controlled Substance, Interference w/ Peace Officer, Battery, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Billy Martin – Serve Jail Time
- Tyreese Reed – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Amanda SixFeathers – Criminal Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Kameron Young Johnson – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Theft: Under $1,000