CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shelby Abell – Fail to Comply
- Robin Collins – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Steven Flinner – County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Charles French – DUS: Driving while License Suspended/Revoked
- Nicolas Halcott – Contract Hold/Billing
- Sandel Harnsberger – DUI: Alcohol: .08% or More, Open Contnr Alcohol/Moving Vehicle: First Offense, Driving w/o Interlock Device: First Offense
- Lincoln Harris – Criminal Trespass, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Raymiego Limas – Interference w/ Peace Officer, Breach of Peace
- William Miller – District Court Bench Warrant
- Jesse Mostaert – Fail to Appear
- Aaron Safford – Contract Hold/Billing
- Brian Steinke – DUI: Alcohol: .08% or More, Open Container Alcohol/Moving Vehicle: First Offense