CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alejandro Aguayo – Disturbing the Peace: Failing to Obey Order
- Caiden Gangwish – Fail to Appear
- Jerry Guerrero – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Joshua Haworth – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Jonathan Jelsma – Fail to Appear
- Stephen McNaughton – Fail to Comply
- DeAngela Picek – Driving while License Canceled/Suspended/or, Driving w/o Interlock Device: First Offense
- Ronald Shoemaker – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Tonia Stanley – Criminal Warrant
- Bruce Sterling – Fail to Comply
- Carolyn Stice – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Interference w/ Peace Officer, County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Fail to Appear, Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Alexandra Story – Fail to Comply
- Franklin Talmage – Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Joshua White – Fail to Comply
- Joel Wilson – Grand Larceny over $500, Breach of Peace, Interference w/ Peace Officer