CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Bryan Smith – Courtesy Hold for Other Agency
- Glenna McPherson – Criminal Trespass
- Benjamin Means: Vandalism/Destruction of Property x2, Criminal Entry x2, Interference with Peace Officer, Breach of Peace
- Guillermo Marquez: Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth, Valid Driver’s License, DUI: Controlled Substance: First Offense within 10 Years
- Chad Mulloy – Failure to Appear
- Christina Pavey – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Destiny Taylor – Burglary, Driving under Suspension, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Patrick Little – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Travis Schaub – Trespassing