CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Desirae Smith – Serve Jail Time
- Kenneth Nelson – Serve Jail Time
- Bruce Sterling – Serve Jail Time x2
- Keith Borman – Hold for Probation and Parole
- April Wilson – Failure to Appear
- Kevin Hill – Aggravated Assault and Battery, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant Form: 3 oz. or Less
- Gregory Jackson – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kendall Owen – NCIC Hit
- Kimberly Diekemper – DUI: BAC Greater than .08%, Compulsory Auto Insurance: First Offense
- Cameron Cardinal Lawstuen – Failure to Appear