CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Gregory Jackson – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kendall Owen – NCIC Hit
- Benjamin Costales – Criminal Entry, Property Destruction: Under $1,000
- Michael Brown – Fail to Comply x2, Fail to Appear
- Ashley Moyte – District Court Bench Warrant
- April Reed – District Court Bench Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Brittiney Dombeck – Serve Jail Time
- Danney Pollock – District Court Bench Warrant
- Pauline Hemmicker – Possession of a Controlled Substance x2: Powder or Crystal and Pill or Cap: 3 Grams
- Michael Guevara – NCIC Hit
- Melissa Holmes -Possession of a Controlled Substance x2: Powder or Crystal and Pill or Cap: 3 Grams
- Dustin Burke – EXPC ORD Public Intoxication
- Jason Braham – Vehicle Burglary x2, Use Another’s Credit Card: Over $1,000 x2, Property Destruction: Under $1,000
- Victor Cloninger – Hold for Probation and Parole