CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Cody Noonan – Serve Jail Time
- Ricky Huber – Hold for WSP
- Olivia Scott – Failure to Comply
- Jessica Hannemann – Criminal Warrant, Hold for Agency/County Warrant
- Cody Wolfe – Bond Revocation
- Jerry Skinner – Courtesy Hold for Other Agency
- Payne Yellowrobe – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Keaton Miller – Theft > $1,000
- Brandon Cowger – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Johnathan Arket – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Jayden Poochigian – Fail to Appear, Marijuana Possession, No Insurance, Fireworks per International Fire Code
- Sean Neal – Fail to Comply
- Nicholas Caputo – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Gabriel Carrasco – Property Damage over $1,000, Reckless Driving, Duty upon Colliding with Unattended Vehicle