CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Chad Warneke – Larceny
- Orion Lozier – Failure to Appear
- Felipe Gayton-Ortiz – Contract Hold/Billing
- Dawn Lemley – District Court Bench Warrant
- Richard Arey – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Rosaline Addison – Hold for Probation/Parole
- Robin Collins – Fail to Comply, Hold for Probation/Parole
- John Pearce – Hold for Probation/Parole
- Bud Perry – Fail to Comply
- Larry Roth – NCIC Hit
- Daniel Harris – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Jason Frey – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Jesus Rodriguez – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal x2
- Lovera Walker – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Donald Young – Failure to Appear
- Samuel Schade – Open Container: Possessing/Consuming while Operating
- Jacob Soto – Possessing Open Container/Dispensing in Open
- Darienne Byers – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Cocaine/Crack
- Trey Clark – Turn Signal, No Insurance, Driver’s License, Interference