CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Tasha Chavez – Fail to Comply
- Amber Garcia – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Stanley Seivewright – Fail to Comply x3
- Leo Nolen – DWUS, Driving without Interlock Device
- Jennifer Carey – Fail to Comply
- Bonnie Rivea – DUI: Controlled Substance: First Offense within 10 Years, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: Less than 3 Ounces, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Liquid THC
- Joseph Sterling – DUI: BAC > .08%, Failure to Maintain Lane, Interference with Peace Officer, Failure to Report $1,000 Property Damage
- Tyson Dines – Hold for District Court
- Kaij Mayer – DUI: BAC >= .08%, Interference with Peace Officer
- Lynn Poppell – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- David Hill – Fail to Comply, County Warrant, Hold for Agency
- Cody Swingholm – Fail to Appear
- Amber Mondragon – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Manufacture or Delivery of Meth or Controlled Substance
- Eric Lee – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Katie Pollock – Failure to Appear x2, Criminal Warrant
- Isaac Lee – Hold for Probation and Parole
- William Willden – Driving while License Suspended: Second Offense, Insurance Liability Coverage Required
- Ranson Thompson – DUI: BAC >= .08%: Fourth Offense within 10 Years
- Arthur Mitchell – Hold for Probation and Parole
- John Hoar – Fail to Appear
CORRECTION (6/21/22): Arrest logs received by Oil City listed the name of a different individual for the arrest of Lynn Poppell and related charges. Casper Police confirmed Tuesday afternoon that the suspect had given police a false name.