CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brittany Spaulding – Serve Jail Time
- Tomi Monear – Hold for District Court
- Mark Belanger – Criminal Warrant, Failure to Comply, District Court Bench Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Cherylynn Grunwald – Failure to Comply, Criminal Warrant
- Rachael Mead – Disturbing the Peace
- Jeannie Crutchfield- Fail to Comply
- John Fernandez – Criminal Warrant
- Daniel Teel – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Gerald Finch – Failure to Appear
- Robin Collins – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Marco Siquenza – Domestic Battery: First Offense