CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jeremiah Kemme – Serve Jail Time
- Ricky Saelee – District Court Bench Warrant
- Johnathan Aubin – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Nelson Sims – Failure to Appear
- Michael Seivewright – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: 3 oz. or Less, Open Container of Alcohol in a Moving Vehicle: First Offense, Driving Under Suspension, Interference with a Peace Officer, County Warrant/Hold for Agency, NCIC Hit
- Michael Cornett – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Boone Rogers – DWUI
- Nicholas McCord – Third-Degree Arson
- Michael Cottle – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Urinating or Defecating in Public
- Emmanuel Potter – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Michael Fuson – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Joseph Miller – Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member