CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Casey Wise Spirit – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Daniel Harris – Shoplifting, Failure to Appear
- Jason Gale – Failure to Appear
- Ronald Young – Resisting Arrest, Criminal Warrant
- Brandon Debyah – Hold for Probation and Parole, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Kenneth Skrok – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ralph Harding – Possession of a Controlled Substance: 3 oz. or Less, Open Container of Alcohol in a Moving Vehicle: First Offense, Turning Requires Signal and Safety, Driving without Interlock Device: First Offense, Driving while License Suspended/Canceled
- Willis Navaho -Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kaleb Colter – Possession of Marijuana, No Insurance Liability
- Thomas Surrell – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Christine Jelsma – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Tauna Macias – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Gary Smart – EXPC Ordinance DWUI, Open Container in a Vehicle
- William Watson – Driving under Suspension, Property Damage: Injuring/Defacing/Destroying Property
- Justen Robinson – DUI: BAC .08% or More, Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police, Reckless Driving, Driving while License Canceled/Suspended
- Erick Richardson – Criminal Warrant x2, NCIC Hit
- Ashley Drake – Failure to Appear