CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Roy Moore – Contract Hold/Billing
- Salvador Salas – Contract Hold/Billing
- Daniel Smith – Contract Hold/Billing
- Robert Friday – Contract Hold/Billing
- Sierra Cunningham – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Tyler Bressette – Contract Hold/Billing
- Robin Collins – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Dennis Tyyrell – DUI: BAC .08% or More, Driving under Suspension
- David Caton – Failure to Appear x2, Theft of Services, Driving under Suspension, No Insurance
- Kenneth Jones – Trespassing, Resisting Arrest
- Kristofer Nasife – District Court Bench Warrant, Failure to Comply x2
- Jeremiah Marshall – Failure to Appear
- Kavan Peppersack – Hold for Probation and Parole