CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the arraignments from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
Initial Appearances (not guilty pleas or felony charges)
- Kimberly Proudfoot, 30 – Possession of a controlled substance: Liquid: 0.3 grams, no proof of insurance, no registration and improper display of.
- Bond set at $500 cash or surety.
- Alexa Lafferty, 20 – Failure to appear for docket call on possession of a controlled substance charge.
- Bond set at $1,000 cash or surety, case placed back into the jury trial stack, and ordered to contact public defender.
Guilty/No Contest Pleas
- Benjamin Costales, 37 – Possession of a controlled substance: Plant: 3 ounces or less — Guilty
- One year in jail suspended for one year of supervised probation, pay $670 in fees and fines.
- Nicholas Scarbrough, 41 – Domestic assault: First offense — No contest
- Six months in jail suspended for six months of supervised probation, pay $420 in fees and fines and contact with victim as probation allows.
- Andre Bryson – Probation violation x2 — Guilty
- 15 days in jail with credit for time served to close 2020 case of probation.
- One year of supervised probation to start over for 2021 case, pay more than $1,000 in fees and fines.
- Duane Evensen, 54 – Possession of a controlled substance: Meth — No contest
- One year of jail suspended for one year of supervised probation, pay $270 in fees and attend counseling.