CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- James Hoelscher – Driving under Suspension, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Joseph Herrera – Failure to Appear
- Etienne Iriberry – Hold for WSP
- Robert Scarbrough – Criminal Warrant
- Zoe Bunner – Failure to Appear
- Makayla Tighe – Failure to Comply
- Alicia Turner – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Raven Abbot – Failure to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Jaime Borunda – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Headlight Violation, Registration Violation, Compulsory Auto Insurance, Tail Light Violation, Interference with Custody
- Danny Mabbit – Failure to Appear
- David Gober – Criminal Warrant