CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Duane Christianson – Hold for CAC
- Tamira Clarke – District Court Bench Warrant
- Shy Eldridge – Failure to Comply
- Chad Erickson – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Use of a Controlled Substance: Schedule I, II, or III
- Brendan Hoffman – Domestic Battery: First Offense
- Casey Hudgens – Failure to Appear
- Shaylynn Lacey – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Guy Lucero – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Bo McKinney – Criminal Warrant
- Brandie Roland – Criminal Warrant
- Nancy Vanatta – Failure to Comply
- Nathan Vollan – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Derrick Young – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Cap: 3 grams, Interference with a Peace Officer