CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnathon Davisson, 31 – Interference with a Peace Officer, Driving under Suspension
- Heather Smith, 48 – Serve Jail Time
- Adonis Little Dog, 29 – Serve Jail Time, Failure to Appear
- Robert Bjornson, 41 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- James Knight, 29 – Criminal Warrant
- April Wilson, 45 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Emmanuel Tyler, 50 – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kristina Mead, 31 – Failure to Appear
- Rodney Brafford, 48 – Failure to Appear, Criminal Warrant
- Sebastian Erler, 25 – Criminal Warrant
- Samuel Shaede, 36 – Failure to Comply
- Tony Oliver, 51 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Driving under Suspension, No Insurance
- Cory Campbell, 39 – Failure to Comply
- Braden Picotte, 20 – Public Intoxication prohibited
- Andrew Barrett, 36 – Domestic Battery x2