CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alecia Boyles – Serve Jail Time
- Robin Collins – Serve Jail Time
- Nola Dresser – Liquor Law: Minor Consumes Alcohol
- Antonio Harrington – Criminal Bench Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Gregory Jackson – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Kenneth Skrok – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Justin Spoonhunter – Liquor Law: Minors in Possession/Public Intoxication
- Jason Whitney – Failure to Appear
- Nicholas Wiese – Public Intoxication