CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Solana Sisneros, 27 – Criminal Warrant, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Xando Threeirons, 19 – Failure to Appear
- Cesar Bustamante, 33 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Gregory Gage, 29 – Possession of Child Pornography
- Marlene Lepe, 23 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Eric Richardson, 54 – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Assault and Battery
- Nicholas Fenton, 21 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Tikae Wilson, 18 – Failure to Appear
- Christopher Tobin, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kazell Wallace, 43 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Matthew Geis, 49 – Failure to Appear x2
- William Miller, 39 – Interference with a Peace Officer, Domestic Battery: First Offense, Property Destruction: $1000 or More
- Jordan Graves, 28 – DUI: BAC 0.08% or More