CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Franklin Giron, 35 – Criminal Warrant
- Crystal Wirtala, 30 – Failure to Appear x2
- Kenneth Doherty, 37 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Trevor Moore, 28 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Sarah Sjob, 34 – Failure to Appear
- April Reed, 45 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Daniel Yates, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Isiaha Moore, 33 – Failure to Comply
- Bonnie Corkle, 64 – Failure to Appear
- Dillon Wise, 28 – Failure to Appear
- Ricky Perry, 44 – NCIC Hit
- Andrew Barrett, 36 – Failure to Appear
- Daniel Harris, 53 – No Insurance, Driving under Suspension
- Jaden Wilson-Derby, 20 – Failure to Comply x2, Failure to Appear