CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Louis Oldman, 34 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Dannel Riddle, 38 – Serve Jail Time
- Chelsea Lewallen, 39 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Rodney Connolly, 39 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Adam Petty, 44 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Brandon Lewis, 41 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Quentyn Jenkins, 24 – DWUI, Driving under Suspension, No Insurance, Open Container
- Ronda Callen, 60 – Failure to Comply
- David Franklin, 62 – Domestic Battery, Applying Pressure on Throat or Neck
- Christina Counts 38 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Public Intoxication
- Christopher Swenson, 37 – DWUI, No Current Insurance, Open Container
- Angela Laderlich, 42 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Under the Influence