CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jason Collins – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Zachary Borden – DUS: Driving while License Suspended/Revoked
- Tauna Macias – Failure to Comply
- Jeremy Caster – Driving without Interlock Device
- Joshua Pursel-Deavor – Hold for CAC
- Jammie Buck – Domestic Assault: First Offense
- Katrina Nelson – Failure to Comply
- Blair Schwartz – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving, Interference with a Peace Officer
- Ashley Mabbitt – Driving while License Canceled/Suspended/or, Traffic Control Signals: Red Arrow Vehicle
- Daniel Hawkins – Domestic Battery: First Offense