CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher Swenson, 37 – Property Destruction: $1000 or More, Burglary
- Djynn Sady, 45 – Bond Revocation
- Samuel Hardy, 32 – Serve Jail Time
- Stacy Barrera, 36 – Failure to Comply, Criminal Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Harry Patterson, 68 – Criminal Entry
- Yvonne Kessel, 54 – Hold for District Court
- Brayden Bynum, 23 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Schedule I or II, Driving under Suspension, Driving without Interlock Device
- Jackson Parsons, 21 – DWUI: First or Second Offense within 10 Years
- Harmony Lehmbeck, 18 – Domestic Battery: First Offense
- Marcus Brown, 43 – Public Intoxication