CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ramon Jaramillo, 33 – Criminal Warrant
- Clarence Sifore, 53 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Stephen Koch, 44 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Bonnie Corkle, 65 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Jennifer Myers, 50 – Failure to Appear, Criminal Warrant
- Sherette Lujan, 46 – Public Intoxication
- John Hall, 60 – Possession of Methamphetamine, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Elijah Miller, 30 – Domestic Battery: First Offense
- Matthew Geis, 49 – Failure to Comply x2
- Adonis Little Dog, 29 – Driving without Interlock Device, Driving while License Suspended/Canceled
- Bradley Algeier, 52 – Domestic Battery
- Jonathan Lund, 25 – DUI: BAC 0.08% or Greater, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: Misdemeanor Amount, Compulsory Auto Insurance
- Dominic Toshach, 18 – Failure to Appear
- Paul Deresa, 39 – Failure to Appear
- Steven Oldman, 32 – Failure to Comply, Public Intoxication
- Rachael Stack, 30 – Public Intoxication, Disturbing the Peace
- Damien Pollock, 18 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Devon Shattuck, 33 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule
- Kristina Van Vleet, 40 – Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest
- Katrina Flury, 40 – Domestic Battery: First Offense
- Kyle Collett, 30 – DWUI
- Justin Bunney, 48 – DUS
- Dustin Burke, 44 – Failure to Comply, Criminal Warrant