CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Michael Hall, 38 – Hold for CAC, Taking Controlled Substance into Jail
- Francisco Cervantes-Medrano, 41 – Immigration Hold
- Kasey Guenther, 33 – Hold for CAC
- Cesario Ardon-Lozaro, 43 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Lakota Piper, 25 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Eric Lee, 27 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lisa Blevins, 61 – Failure to Comply
- Grant Bauer, 31 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Glenn Weir, 46 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Shila Lapp, 44 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Sadie Nation, 29 – Hold for Circuit Court, Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Adam McClure, 27 – Bond Revocation
- Alex Pacheco, 23 – Serve Jail Time
- Kaleb Colter, 25 – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Michael Crane, 36 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency