CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 23–24.
This is not a comprehensive log and will be updated with information obtained through filings and the Seventh Judicial District Attorney’s Office.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
Also included are pleading to modified charges entered in circuit in court.
No contest and guilty pleas
- Chris Bramlett, 26 – Petty theft
- 21 days jail
- Francisco Sosa, 27 – Possession of meth
- Five days jail, remaining one year suspended
- One year supervised probation
- Bryson Fraser, 18 – Possession of marijuana, open container, minor in possession of alcohol
- $200 fine (pay by March 31, 2023)
- One year suspended
- One year unsupervised probation
- Delbert Teakell, 35 – No registration and improper display, failure to provide proof of liability insurance, driving while license canceled/suspended
- $370 in fines and court costs (120 days to pay)
- Time served
- Tracy Olsen, 45 – Domestic battery
- Six months jail, eligible for furlough to treatment facility
- Juston Jackett, 37 – Pedestrian under the influence of alcohol
- Two days jail
Not guilty pleas
- Isaiah Montiano-Like, 24 – Possession of methamphetamine, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, interference with emergency call, domestic assault, unlawful contact
- $2,500 cash or surety bond
- James Arner, 43 – Possession of methamphetamine
- $1,000 personal recognizance bond