CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Richard Morales, 59 – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Open Container: Possession
- James Arner, 43 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, County Warrant
- Delbert Teakell, 35 – No Registration and Improper Display, Failure to Provide Proof of Liability Insurance, Driving while License Canceled/Suspended, Failure to Comply, County Warrant
- Kurtis Kellch, 33 – Public Intoxication Prohibited, Open Container: Possession
- Tracy Olsen, 45 – Domestic Battery: First Offense, Hold for Prohibition and Parole
- Juston Jackett, 37 – Pedestrian under the Influence of Alcohol
- Brycen Fraser, 18 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: 3 Ounces or Less, Selling/Furnishing Alcohol to a Person under 21, Obtaining a Controlled Substance by Fraud: Misdemeanor, Open Container of Alcohol in a Moving Vehicle
- Francisco Sosa, 27 – Failure to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal