CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- David Avellaneda-Rodriguez, 34 – Immigration Hold
- Dona Jacobs, 37 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Larry Atwood, 57 – Criminal Warrant
- Spencer Lamb, 36 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Sarah Groth, 38 – Failure to Comply
- Jason Jackson, 28 – Hold for CAC
- Mary Gear, 35 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Joshua Haworth, 32 – Failure to Comply
- Wesley Pendley, 25 – DUI: Alcohol, No Registration and Improper Display, Criminal Bench Warrant
- Barbara Amador, 63 – Failure to Appear x2
- Anthony Russell, 22 – DWUI, Open Container: Possession, Possession of Marijuana, Speeding, Driving while License Suspended, Insurance Violation
- Byron Drake, 43 – Hold for Probation and Parole