CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Daniel Teel, 46 – Criminal Warrant, Failure to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Anacin Belving, 33 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Spencer Lamb, 36 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Juan Burton, 29 – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Callie Dwinell, 35 – Criminal Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Carlos Harris, 21 – Failure to Appear, DUI: First or Second Offense
- Johnathon Ashenfelter, 19 – Domestic Battery
- Nicole MacKenzie, 19 – Serve Jail Time
- Anthony Witcher, 34 – Failure to Comply
- Melvin Loveless, 40 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Schedule I or II Narcotic, Bond Revocation x5
- Matthew Brummond, 49 – Criminal Warrant
- Autumn Smith, 26 – Failure to Comply
- Matthew Mitchell, 46 – DUI: Alcohol: Third Offense within 10 Years, Compulsory Auto Insurance, Stop Lamps
- Travis Beckman, 42 – Domestic Battery: First Offense
- Jason Wolfe, 21 – Reckless Driving, Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police, DUI: BAC 0.08% or More
- Kurt Deming, 55 – Failure to Comply x2, Failure to Appear, Burglary: Vehicle, Using Another’s Credit Card: Under $1000
- Rosa Aguilar, 47 – DUI: Alcohol: 0.08% or More, Drive on Right Side of Roadway
- Jennifer Carey, 38 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal