CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Friday, March 10, 2023.
Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge Brian Christensen presided, while Assistant District Attorney Mackenzie Morrison represented the state.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
Also included are pleading to modified charges entered in circuit in court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- Elijah Dobbins, 22 – Sexual assault in the first degree x2, sexual assault in the second degree, sexual abuse of a minor in the third degree, strangulation of a household member, aggravated assault and battery, unlawful contact x2, permitting a house party where minors are present
- $120,000 cash or surety bond
Not guilty pleas
- Preston Monsour, 33 – Possession of meth
- $1,000 cash or surety bond
- Andrew Goswick – Grand theft
- $3,000 cash or surety bond