CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kasey Guenther, 33 – Hold for CAC, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Robert Johnson, 43 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Cayla Woodell, 40 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jeanine Sjoblom, 50 – Failure to Comply
- Jason Cathcart, 45 – Failure to Comply
- Dillon Adams, 35 – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Douglas Ryberg, 28 – Burglary, Domestic Battery: First Offense, Aggravated Assault and Battery, Criminal Trespass, Trespassing, Property Damage
- Michael Harvey, 36 – Fleeing or Eluding Police, DUI, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill of Capsule x2, Reckless Driving, Failure to Comply, Criminal Warrant, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Beau Crouch, 35 – Hold for Probation and Parole