CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Bradley Stuckey, 31 – Courtesy Hold: Other Agency
- Kevin Acosta Morales, 37 – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Timothy Sadler, 56 – Failure to Appear
- Sunni Johnson, 31 – Failure to Comply x2
- Ariana Tomlin, 28 – Burglary: Building, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant
- Natasha Bradley, 40 – DUI
- Coretta Rodabaugh, 42 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Jason Cook, 47 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lanny Wilson, 27 – Trespassing
- Marcus Brown 44 – Public Intoxication