CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Bradley Ledger, 32 – Failure to Appear
- Timothy Paulson, 40 – NCIC Hit
- Tyreese Reed, 24 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Michael Musser, 43 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Anthony Holiday, 22 – Criminal Bench Warrant
- Laurence Olson, 25 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jeremiah Assman, 35 – DWUI: First or Second Offense
- Charles Frye, 33 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Failure to Appear