CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ramir Borunda, 23 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Andrew Haug, 26 – Serve Jail Time
- Stacy Clark, 45 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Amber Garcia, 36 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Bradley Romero, 31 – Assault and Battery, Disturbing the Peace
- Angela Woods, 39 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Savanna Sylvester, 34 – Failure to Comply
- Colton Wagner, 27 – Trespassing
- Delissa Klasinski, 47 – DUI: Fourth Offense within 10 Years
- Ronald Hanson, 48 – District Court Bench Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Andrew Beau Barrett, 37 – Domestic Battery
- Timothy Jones-Miller, 35 – Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest/Interference