CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Cruz Pacheco-Garcia, 43 – Immigration Hold
- Daniel Burgess, 41 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ashley Workman, 26 – Criminal Warrant
- Kelby Lehey, 22 – Interference, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant
- Wayne Knofel, 62 – Driving under Suspension
- Tyler Pearson, 27 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kenneth Doerge, 44 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal x2, Domestic Battery: Third or Subsequent Offense
- Elizabeth Cook, 39 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Cecillia Clason, 40 – NCIC Hit, Grand Theft, Interference, Petty Theft
- Erin Geher, 27 – NCIC Hit, Grand Theft, Fleeing or Eluding, Petty Theft
- Sarah Sjol, 35 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal