CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shauna Denecke, 19 – Failure to Appear
- Karen Beasley, 46 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Wayne Knofel, 63 – Serve Jail Time
- Courtney Huggins, 31 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Vance Silvia, 55 – Public Intoxication
- Christopher Cardwell, 59 – Public Intoxication, Failure to Comply
- Richard Horton, 51 – Failure to Appear
- Scott Philo, 35 – Failure to Comply, District Court Bench Warrant, Resisting Arrest
- Tabitha Overgard, 46 – Driving under Suspension, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Open Container, Auto Insurance
- William Hackman, 27 – Public Intoxication
- Christopher Carlen, 40 – Failure to Comply