CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Heather Fullerton, 35 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule
- Krista McVey, 37 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule x2, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Jakob Porter, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Brent Sanborn, 22 – Serve Jail Time
- Chandra Lafferty, 43 – Serve Jail Time
- Rayanne McCurdy, 21 – Serve Jail Time
- Jospeh Cavalli, 38 – Public Intoxication
- Anthon Coughlin, 36 – Failure to Comply
- Christopher Lawrence, 30 – Aggravated Assault and Battery, Burglary, Interference, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: Misdemeanor Amount
- Kearra Brown, 20 – Public Intoxication, Minor in Possession: Alcohol
- Elizabeth Sterkel, 32 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: Misdemeanor Amount
- Davey Reed, 42 – Disturbing the Peace