CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Barbara Sanders, 54 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- John Lorenzoni, 40 – Serve Jail Time
- Percy O’Conner, 25 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Trysta Creamer, 19 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Redmoon Prior, 20 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Daniel Hemmer, 34 – Larceny
- Marshall Friday, 50 – Failure to Comply
- Joshua Capshaw, 34 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jason Macias, 45 – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Justin Lamb, 27 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Djinn Sady, 45 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Justin Martens, 44 – Failure to Appear
- Rastacia Monroe, 19 – Grand Theft, Open Container in Vehicle, Possession/Consumption of Alcohol while under 21
- Francisco Sosa, 27 – Public Intoxication