CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Albert Gaines, 30 – DUI: Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule: 3 Grams, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: 3 Ounces or Less, Drive Vehicle within Single Lane, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Duey Palmer, 20 – Theft: $1000 or More
- Craig Segueda, 44 – Failure to Comply
- Dustin Kennedy, 38 – Failure to Comply
- Timothy Jones-Miller, 35 – Hold for Probation and Parole, Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply, District Court Bench Warrant
- Levi Zitterkopf, 27 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- William Hamilton, 38 – District Court Bench Warrant
- David Smith, 40 – Failure to Comply
- Sharon Sleep, 42 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Robert Buckallew, 44 – Failure to Comply
- Byron Drake, 43 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Interference with a Peace Officer
- Jesse Benson, 45 – Failure to Appear
- Dryden Wogan, 25 – Failure to Comply
- Gauge Gray, 19 – Failure to Appear