CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Anthony Santistevan, 27 – Hold for Probation and Parole, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Billy Brown, 54 – Reckless Endangering
- Tommy Roberts, 41 – Domestic Battery: First Offense, Applying Pressure on Throat or Neck
- Jay Dee Lindstrom, 48 – Failure to Comply
- John Hoar, 50 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: Misdemeanor Amount, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Thad Duke, 51 – Driving under Suspension, Auto Insurance: First Offense, No Registration/Improper Display
- Justin Bunney, 49 – Hold for Probation and Parole, Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Dawn Peterson, 47 – DWUI, Open Container, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Insurance Violation
- Michael Jiminez, 42 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Open Container, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Backing Violation, Failure to Provide Insurance
- Crystal Richards, 34 – Public Intoxication, Assault
- Todd Richards, 39 – Assault and Battery, Public Intoxication
- Christina Counts, 39 – Possession of Marijuana, Failure to Appear, Criminal Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency